TSPSC TPBO Admit Card 2023
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) issued an official notification for TPBO Examination 2023. Town Planning Building Overseer (TPBO) Examination 2023 to be organized in 2023. All the aspirants, who had applied for the given post, can download the TSPSC TPBO Examination Admit Card 2022-23. Claimants are suggested to download the TSPSC TPBO call letter from the official website provided below when it is released by the officials. Aspirants who have registered may check the complete information related to the TPBO Examination 2023 by visiting the official website. Also, all the latest updates are provided below for TSPSC TPBO admit card 2023.
TSPSC TPBO Admit Card 2022-23
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) invites online application forms from the applicants who are interested and are eligible to fill up the 100+ number of vacant posts. The recruitment process of the TSPSC was started by the commission and the starting date of submission of online application forms was 6th September 2022 and it was closed on 13th October 2022. A large number of applicants had applied for this recruitment notification. Aspirants who had registered are now looking for the TSPSC TPBO Exam Hall Ticket 2022-23.
TSPSC TPBO Exam Admit Card 2022 – Summary
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Exam||TSPSC TPBO Exam 2022|
|Post Name||Town Planning Building Overseer,|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Exam Date||To be Notified soon|
|Admit Card release date||To be Notified soon|
|Article Category||Admit card|
TSPSC is also called as Telangana State Public Service Commission and the organization is going to organize the TSPSC TPBO examination in Future 2022-23. Aspirants who had applied for TPBO Online Application Form 2022 before the last date of submission of application form i.e. 13th October 2022 are now searching for TSPSC TPBO Examination Date 2022-23 and also searching for TSPSC Call Letter 2022 Examination. There are lakhs of unemployed applicants who applied for TPBO Recruitment 2022 to fill up 100+ number of vacancies in Telangana. Aspirants are suggested to take a printout of TPBO Call Letter 2022-23 from the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for the TSPSC TPBO Exam 2022
Two phases will be used to administer the TSPSC TPBO Exam. Both of these steps will be used to determine the final choice. In order to be chosen in the end, a candidate must give each of these phases equal attention. Written exams would make up the first phase, and personal interviews would make up the second.
Exam Pattern for the TSPSC TPBO Exam 2023
It is anticipated that the TSPSC TPBO Exam will take place in January 2023. The mode of the test has not yet been announced by the officials, however the outline is as follows:
- There will be two papers in the written examination.
- In the first paper, candidates will face questions from various topics of General Studies & General Abilities.
- In the second paper, candidates will have to answer the questions from the concerned subjects.
- Applicants will get 150 questions for each question.
- For each correct answer, there will be a 01 mark.
- The time limit allowed for each question paper will be 02 and a half hours.
|Paper-I General Studies & General Abilities||150|
|Paper II Concerned Subjects (Intermediate Vocational Subjects)||150|
TSPSC TPBO Exam 2023 Syllabus
|PAPER – I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES||1. Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International|
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology
4. Environmental issues and Disaster Management
5. Economy of India and Telangana
6. Geography of India with a focus on Telangana
7. Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government
8. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature of Telangana
9. Policies of Telangana State
10. History of Modern India with a focus on the Indian National Movement
11. History of Telangana with particular emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood
12. Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, and Data Interpretation
13. Basic English (8th Class Standard)
|Paper 2: Concern Subject (INTERMEDIATE VOCATIONAL STANDARD)|
1. Figure sizes and proportions are important to note while lettering and numbering. IS Usual Procedure. Building Simple Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon, etc) Orthographic Projection: Recommendations for projecting in accordance with the IS code.
2. Construction of the Common Scale: Simple and Comparative Diagonal, Vernier, and Chord Scale. Drawing Solids, Surfaces, and Points in Plan and Elevation. For engineering drawings and building drawings, standard signs and symbols are used in accordance with the IS Code.
3. Drawing and detailing of many types of foundations, as well as brick layouts and stone masonry and joints (d) Plinth Protection & Damp Proof Course (e) Reinforced concrete, Madras Terrace, and Jack Arch are among the roof types. (f) Different forms of flooring, including tile, steel, and wood Arches and Lintels (g) Joints, framing, panelling, and moulding in carpentry (h) Types of doors include flush, glazed, and panelled doors. Windows and ventilation systems (j) King post, Queen post, and other types of pitched roofs Steel Roof Trusses (k) (l) Stairs of many types: spiral, dog legged, and open well; made of wood, steel, and reinforced concrete. (m) Plan, elevation, and section of a single-story house (n) A cross section displaying various road types, railroad tracks, embankments, and platform layouts (o) Various Irrigation Structure Types (P) Pipeline Connections Drainage, manholes, and sanitary fittings (q) Rivet Head Forms, Riveted Joint Types, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections
4. Building site surveys using a chain, field book entries, plotting, and area calculations Use of Prismatic Compass, Differential Levelling Tool Handling, and Chain and Level Surveying of Building Sites for Calculation of Earth Work. drawing contours and plotting longitudinal/cross sections.
Steps to download the TSPSC TPBO Hall Tickets 2023?
- Visit the TSPSC’s official website.
- Click on the “Recruitment Adt.” link on the homepage.
- Then, select “Hall Ticket” from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the relevant candidate information such as Application Number, Password, and so on.
- Press the “Submit” button.
- Click on the download and print on blank paper.