Puducherry Police Recruitment 2022
Puducherry officials are inviting prescribed application forms from young dynamic Indian citizens for the Recruitment of Various posts in official website of Puducherry Total number of posts are 313. There are 2 categories of posts available i.e. SI Inspector, Police Constable etc. Puducherry Police Recruitment invites applications Online. Candidates will get Puducherry Police Recruitment 2022 admit card soon.
Puducherry Police objective is to emerge a trusted, Law enforcement agency of state. Based on community participation, it maintains public order. It prevents Public nuisances, commission of offences etc. The main function of Puducherry Police Department is to preserve public order and protect properties of the public.
Puducherry Police Recruitment 2022 application form
To apply for above SI Inspector, Constable etc posts Candidates should download application forms from Puducherry Police official website Fill the form with all required details. Affix recent passport size photograph on the space provided in application form. Attach attested copies of certificates and documents. Then Submit the form, before the last date of 27th December 2022. Registration will be available from 28th November 2022.
Puducherry Police Recruitment 2022 – Summary
|Organization Name||Police Department, Puducherry|
|Post Name||Police Constable (Group C – Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) & Sub Inspector of Police|
|No. of Posts||313 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||10 th November 2022|
|Application Ending Date||27th December 2022|
Note: For SI 10th December 2022
|Selection Process||PST, PET, Written Examination, Medical Examination|
|Official Site||recruitment.py.gov.in (or) police.py.gov.in|
Puducherry Police Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Puducherry police constable Recruitment 2022 is eligible to applicants who have passed 10+2 or similar Exam. Aspirants who reach the requirement can apply Puducherry police constable jobs 2022
For SI:- Applicants Must Have a Bachelors or equivalent Degree from recognized University.
Age Limit & Relaxation
From December 27th 2022,you should be aged between 18 years to 24 years. For SI 20 to 27 years.
Age limit is relaxed for mention categories: ST/SC/OBC/MBC/BCM/EBC/BT/ST/,Ex-Servicemen, Women/Widows/Divorced Women and Meritorious Sports Persons:
OBC/MBC/BCM/EBC/BT:- 3 Years
ST/SC:- 5 Years
Ex-Servicemen XSM:- Duration Of Military Service + 3 Years
Widows/ Divorced Women/ Not Re-Married Women:- 29 Years and For ST/SC 34 Years
Meritorious Sports Persons:- 5 Years and for ST/SC 5 Years Only Valid for those who apply under MSP Quota.
Note: There will be no Written Exam of MSP quota Applicants
For Sub Inspector Age Relaxation please go with the official Notification PDF
Puducherry Police Constable and SI Selection Process 2022
There are a total 4 rounds for Police Constable Recruitment through which Puducherry Police Department officials hire the applied applicants Round listed Below
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
And For Puducherry Police SI
- Stage I – Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Stage II – Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Stage III – candidates who qualify in the PST, and PET shall undergo Written Test.
- A medical exam will apply to those candidates who appeared in merit list of written exam
Puducherry Police Constable & SI Pay Scale 2022
Those who get Selected as Police Constable will get salary Level 3 in the Pay Structure around Rs 21,700 and ends at Rs 69,100. And for Sub Inspector, Salary Level 6 Pay Structure will apply
Candidates will not have to pay any fees and more details go visit the official website.
Puducherry Police Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
|To Download The Puducherry Police SI Recruitment 2022 Notification||Click Here|
|For Puducherry Police Recruitment 2022 Apply Online||Click Here|
How to Apply For Puducherry Police recruitment 2022
- The applicant will view the authority’s official homepage after first visiting the authority’s official website, which is located at https://recruitment.py.gov.in/.
- The applicant will see several notifications on the homepage.
- “Direct Recruitment to the Post of Sub-Inspector of Police, 2022” may be found here.
- Select that link.
- The new screen with new page appeared.
- The applicant will see the “Register” and “Login” icons on that page.
- The applicant must register as a new user by providing the required information, along with an active email address and phone number.
- The candidate will receive the username and password on their phone number and email after successfully registering.
- Login now with the mentioned information.
- The applicant must log in before filling out the educational information and uploading their scanned photo and signature.
- The applicant must now preview the application before submitting it.
- The candidate can now preview their application before submitting it.