OSSC JE Admit Card 2023
The department of Odisha SSC is going to organize the written exam of Junior Engineer exam on January 2023 i.e. Sunday. The applicants who have successfully applied can download the hall ticket for examination from 1st January 2023 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. OSSC by entering the login id and password to appear for the written examination. A Large number of applicants who had applied for OSSC JE 2023 are eagerly looking for the written exam and admit card to appear for the exam. So, there is great news for all the applicants who had filled the application form for OSSC JE Hall ticket 2023 is available from the First week of January 2023 as a written exam is scheduled to be organized later in January 2023.
OSSC Junior Engineer Exam Call Letter 2023
OSSC is also called as Odisha Staff Selection Commission. The department is going to organize the various Junior Engineer Exam 2023 for the recruitment of the total available 1225 number of vacancies for the post of Junior Civil Engineer, Junior Mechanical Engineer Odisha SSC exam of JE 2023 is now decided. Odisha SSC has decided to conduct the exam in January 2023 and hall tickets will be updated on the official website of the department on 1st January 2023. Applicants can download their Odisha SSC JE Hall Ticket and appear for the exam as without the OSSC JE hall ticket no applicant will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
OSSC Junior Engineer Exam Details
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical)|
|Number Of Posts||1225 Posts|
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Release Date||Announce Later|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Career Evaluation, Certificate Verification|
About OSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment :-
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has announced the hiring of 1225 Junior Engineer (Civil) and Assistant Training Officer positions through the Combined Technical Services Recruitment Examination-2022. Interested and qualified candidates should apply. The online application process began on November 11, 2022, and ended on December 10, 2022.
OSSC JE Exam Pattern 2023
OSSC will shortlist eligible candidates for the OSSC JE 2022 Exam using the exam pattern outlined below. The exam will serve as a qualifying exam, and candidates must meet the cut-offs to be eligible to make it further.
Candidates will be chosen for the OPSC JE Exam 2022 based on the following criteria:
- The Main Written Exam (Objective Type)
- Certificate Verification for Career Evaluation
The following is the detailed OSSC JE Exam Pattern 2022:
- The written exam will consist of 100 one-point questions.
- A total of 90 minutes will be allotted to complete the question paper.
- For each incorrect answer, 0.25 points will be deducted.
- The written exam will be given on an OMR sheet or online (CBT)
- Candidates who pass the written exam will be invited to the next stages.
OSSC JE Civil Syllabus 2022 important Details
Exam Pattern for OSSC JE Civil 2022 and Syllabus: The table below contains the OSSC JE Civil 2022 syllabus:
|Civil Engineering Materials|
|Advanced Construction Technology|
How to download the OSSC JE Admit Card 2023?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.ossc.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the admit cards section.
- Search for the Odisha JE Exam Hall Ticket 2023.
- Enter your application number and password and press on the submit option.
- Download the Odisha SSC JE Exam Admit Card 2023.
- At last, take a print out of the Odisha SSC SI Preliminary Exam dates.
Check Out some of newly released Recruitments Notification
|Recruitment Department Name||Click For More Details|
|Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2022||Click Here|