Karnataka TET Result 2022
Good news for the candidates who have appeared in the Karnataka TET Examination 2022. The Karnataka School Education Department is going to issue the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Result by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Applicants will be able to download the KARTET Teacher Exam Result 2022 by visiting the official website or from the direct link provided at the end of this web page. Applicants must enter the KARTET Admit card number and Date of Birth in the result website. CentralizedAdmission Cell, Govt of Karnataka conducts the KARTET Exam for the appointment as Teacher in any School under the State Government of the state of Karnataka. Here we have provided a direct link to download the KARTET Exam Result, Karnataka TET Merit List for confirmation of selection.
The Department of Karnataka School Education is to give specific knowledge, skills and values to the children of the Karnataka State and to enable them to become good human beings and productive, socially responsible citizens and to achieve excellence in whatever they do. Every year, it conducts a teacher eligibility test to select candidates for available teacher vacancies in any of the schools in the state. The TET Exam is conducted for recruitment of candidates for various posts in the education department of Karnataka. The KARTET exam is conducted every year for the candidates who are local to Karnataka various posts include Primary Teachers and Elementary teachers.
Karnataka TET 2022 Overview
|Exam||Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2022|
|Commonly Known as||Karnataka TET 2022|
|Conducted By||Centralised Admission Cell, Govt of Karnataka|
|Post||Teacher (Classes 1 to 5 & 6 to 8)|
|KARTET Exam Date||6th November 2022|
|Result||To be Notified|
Download KARTET Exam Result details:
- Name of the Department: Karnataka Teacher Recruitment Board
- Name of the Exam: KAR Teacher Eligibility Test 2022
- Official website: www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Post Category: Result
- Status: Expected in November
KARTET Cut Off Marks 2022
After organising the entrance exams for various disciplines, the exam division of the organization will be declared at Karnataka TET Cut off Marks 2022 which are considered to be the minimum qualifying marks. Applicants are required to secure at least KARTET 2022 Cut off Marks in order to participate in the Karnataka TET counselling 2022. The cut off marks are generally released alongside the results of the combined entrance competitive exam. The category wise KARTET cut off marks will be provided on the official website of the department i.e. www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
Some Important Things to Know
Effectiveness Of Karnataka TET 2022
The effectiveness of the KARTET 2022 qualifying certificate will be for seven years from the date of declaration of its results.
Karnataka TET 2022 Qualifying Marks
- A Candidate who earned 60% or more in the KARTET examination will be viewed as a ‘KARTET passed’ or ‘KARTET qualified’. Below will be the qualifying marks for all categories
- For General Category: 60 % or passing marks- 90
- For OBC/SC/ST Category: 55% passing marks- 82
- Negative Marks: There shall be no negative markings for the KARTET 2022
Karnataka TET Certificate 2022
All the successful applicants will be awarded a Karnataka TET certificate by the School Education Department, Karnataka. The KARTET certificate shall carry the name and address of the applicant, date of birth, registration number, year/month of award of a certificate, and marks obtained on paper.
How to check the KARTET Entrance Exam Result 2022?
Applicants will be able to check their KARTET Exam Result 2022 for all the two stages after completion of the exams successfully. Here below, we have provided some simple steps that will help you in checking your KARTET Exam Result 2022 easily.
- Go to the official website of the department i.e. www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Then you have to look for Karnataka TET 2022 and select the link referred to as.
- On this link the result option will be sawn, Those candidates who have given the examination need to choose it.
- Enter all the required details like registration number, password, DOB etc.
- Tap on the submit button to Submit the details.
- Your result will appear on your screen within a few seconds.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future use.
Check Out Latest Released Admit Cards
|Recruitment Department Name||Click For More Details|
|UPPCL Executive Assistant Admit Card 2022||Click Here|
|RSMSSB Forester Forest Guard Admit Card 2022||Click Here|