Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023 Postman, MTS & Other Posts Vacancy in 23 Circles for 98083 Posts at www.indiapost.gov.in
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023: The Indian Postal Circle Department has released the job notification for the posts of Postman, Mail Guard and MTS posts to fill 98000+ vacancies in more than 23 Circles. All the interested candidates are required to apply for this India Post Circle jobs and submit the application form before the last date of submission which you can check below. Before applying for the Indian Post Office recruitment, you must check its eligibility criteria which we have listed below. If the candidate is eligible then only fill its application form else your application form will not be accepted by the authorities. Read the notification for this post and get the online application from its website www.indiapost.gov.in. Here in the post, you must check the details about the Application Form dates, eligibility criteria, and other details.
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023
To apply for India Post Office jobs, you must read the eligibility criteria for Indian Post Office available on its notification. You must look for the advertisement and get the details from there about the Age limit and educational qualification. To apply for Post office jobs, the candidate must have the passing certificate for Class 10th as well as he or she must have the ITI certification which must be from the recognized authority. The authority will start accepting the application form expected in December which will continue till Late December 2022, in between these dates candidates must apply for the mentioned posts jobs.
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023 For Postman, MTS – Details
|Name of the Organization||India Post|
|Name of the Posts||Postman, Mail Guard, MTS Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||98,083|
|Application process||Online Application|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Indian Post Office Notification Date||30th November 2022|
|Starting date of application||Update Soon|
|Closing date of application||Update Soon|
|Job Location||23 Circles around Nation|
India Post Recruitment 2023 – Dates To Remember
All important dates for the India Post Recruitment drive will be released along with the India Post Post Office Recruitment 2023 Notification, and we will update the complete schedule for India Post Recruitment 2023 in the table below for your convenience.
|India Post Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates|
|India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Notification Date||November 2022|
|Online Registration Starts||To be notified|
|Last Date to Apply||To be notified|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||To be notified|
Region-Wise Indian Post Office Vacancy Details:
Out of the total number of openings, 59,099 are for postmen, 1,445 are for mail guards, and 37,539 are for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) in 23 circles across the country.
|Indian Post Recruitment Vacancy 2023 – Region-wise|
|Circle||Postman Vacancy||Mail Guard Vacancy||MTS Vacancy|
|Jammu & Kashmir||395||NA||401|
Indian Postal Circle Recruitment Notification 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit:- Candidates must also check the age limit of the candidate which must be from 18 years to 32 years of age as on 1st December 2022. The minimum age criteria for the candidate are 18 years and maximum age criteria of the candidate are 32 years. Age relaxation will be granted to the reserved categories in accordance with government regulations.
Category Wise Age Relaxation
|(SC) Scheduled Caste (ST)Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|(EWS) Economically Weaker Sections||No Relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
- For Postman– Candidates should have passed 10th / 12th Pass from any recognized Board.
- For Mailguard- Candidates should have passed 10th / 12th Pass from any recognized Board. Must have basic computer skills
- For MTS- Candidates should have passed 10th Pass/ 12th Pass from any recognized Board. Must have basic computer skills
India Post Office Postman, MTS & Mail Guard Selection Process:
Candidates who applied for these India Post Jobs released under India Post Recruitment 2023 will be chosen using the following process.
- The academic achievements of candidates would be taken into consideration while choosing candidates for the MTS, Mail Guard, or Postman positions under the India Post Recruitment 2022. The relevant authority will publish several merit lists.
Indian Post Office 2023 Registration Fee:
The applicants who are willing to apply for the recruitment application form need to pay the application fee that is not refundable. Category wise application fee is provided as follows.
- General/ OBC Category candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST Category candidates: No application fee
- PWD candidates: No application fee
- All-female candidates: No application fee
- Transwoman candidates: No application fee
India Post Office Postman, MTS & Other Posts Pay Scale
- Students who are hired through post office recruitment are given additional benefits and a good salary. A mail guard makes a gross wage of Rs. 33,718 while a postman makes a gross wage of Rs. 35,370.
How to Apply Online for India Post Recruitment 2023?
- Download the notification from the Indian Postal Circle below.
- Read the eligibility requirements, and if you meet them, download the application for Indian Post office positions.
- Complete the application with all the necessary information.
- Deposit the Application Fee (Online).
- Include pictures and all necessary certifications.
- Finally, send the completed Indian Postal Circle Application form online.
Check Out some of newly released Recruitments Notification
|Recruitment Department Name||Click For More Details|
|Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2022||Click Here|