HPSC Admit Card Veterinary Surgeon 2022-2023
The Haryana Public Service Commission, popularly known as HPSC, issued an invitation to candidates interested in applying for the position of veterinary surgeon. The HPSC was looking for applications from candidates who meet the educational requirements to fill the open positions. There are about 340 positions available. The cutoff for online applications has passed. Now that the registration process is over, applicants are frantically trying to obtain their written exam hall ticket. The HPSC Veterinary Surgeon exam admit card 2022-2023 will be given to the candidates and will be made available as soon as possible. Just a few days prior to the written exam, the hall tickets will be made available. The aspirants can visit the website of the department which is www.hpsc.gov.in.
Haryana PSC Veterinary Surgeon Hall Ticket:
The Haryana Public Service Commission will select applications for the position of Veterinary Surgeon in various locations around Haryana. The exam is already scheduled for January 15th, 2023, and candidates should obtain their Admit card as soon as possible.
www.hpsc.gov.in Veterinary Surgeon Admit Card:
|Haryana PSC Veterinary Surgeon Exam Admit Card 2022-2023|
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||Veterinary Surgeon|
|Exam Date||15th January 2023|
|HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Admit Card 2022-2023 Release Date||10 Days Before Exam|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Call Letter:
All candidates are fully aware that the hall ticket or admit card is the most significant document required to take the written exam. When they attend the exam, candidates should bring a clear printout of their HPSC Veterinary Surgeon exam hall ticket. Candidates will only be permitted an examination seat if they have a valid call letter for the written exam. Candidates are therefore encouraged to check our website on a frequent basis to stay up to date on the exam for the position of Assistant Professor.
Some Important Dates for HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022-2023:
Online registration for the Application Form will begin in October , 2022, and will end in November 2022. Applicants wishing to apply for the HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Post must do so between the above-mentioned dates.
|Events||SSB Constable Schedule|
|Notification Released||September 2022|
|Online Application Process Started||November 2022|
|Available Admit Card||10 Days Before Examination|
|HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Exam result Declaration date||15th January 2023|
|SSB Test Result||Notified Later|
|Date For Interview||After Examination|
Details Regarding The HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Hall Ticket 2022-2023
- Nominee Name
- Post Title
- Names of the Parents
- Male or female gender
- (ST/ SC/ BC & Other) Category
- Allotted Time for the Exam
- Application Roll No.
- Name of the Exam
- Exam Center Address
- Test Center Code
- Date and time of the exam with the applicant’s photo
- candidate’s birthdate
- Exam center’s name
- Candidate and exam supervisor signatures
- The most essential exam instructions
Documents to Bring to the Haryana PSC Veterinary Surgeon Exam 2023
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Any other ID proof issued by a Authorized Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Education Qualification
Qualifications Required For Veterinary Surgeon (HVS-II):-
Bachelor in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry from a recognized university or institution, with sufficient knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit.
Must be registered as a Veterinary Practitioner with the Haryana Veterinary Council or any other Veterinary Council in India, as required by the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
For Dental Surgeon (Class Il):-
A recognized university requires a Bachelor of Dental Surgery, a Degree in Dental Science, or a Certificates in Dental Surgery.
Must be registered as a dental surgeon under Part “A” of the Dentists Act of 1948 and have knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit at the Matric level or higher.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- For Veterinary Surgeon (HVS-II):- 22 to 42 Years
- For Dental Surgeon (Class Il):- 21 to 42 Years
HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Exam Pattern
Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science (Degree Standard)
- Veterinary Clinical Medicine, Veterinary Gynaecology And Obstetrics And Veterinary
- Surgery And Radiology
- Veterinary Microbiology, Veterinary Preventive Medicine
- Pathology And Parasitology
- Livestock Management
- Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, And Biochemistry
- Livestock Nutrition
- Livestock Breeding And Genetics
- Livestock Products Technology
General Studies (Degree Standard)
- History And Culture Of India
- Indian Polity
- And Indian Economy
- Indian National Movement
- General Science
- Development Administration in Tamil Nadu
- Aptitude And Mental Ability.
- Current Events
- Geography Of India
- History, Culture, Heritage And Socio-Political Movements In Tamil Nadu
Steps To Download HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Admit Card 2022-2023
- Navigate to the official website at hpsc.gov.in.
- The Haryana Public Service Commission’s home page
- You can find “Download Admit Card” on the left side of the page, or you can look at the “What’s New” area.
- It will transport you to another page if you tap on it.
- Look for the HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Admit Card download link there.
- Hit and input the necessary information.
- The admit card will now on the screen.
- Examine and download