Gujarat TET Call Letter 2022 for TET 1 & 2 Examination will be available to download at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in :
Gujarat TET Admit Card 2022
GSEB Gujarat School Education Board is going to conduct Teacher Eligibility Test 2022-2023. The Gujarat TET Exam will be held at various exam centres in Gujarat. The candidates who have already applied for the Exam through Gujarat TET Online Application are eligible to appear in Gujarat TET 2022-23 Examination.
The candidates have been searching for the Admit Card since the application process was started. The Gujarat TET Call Letter 2022 is very important for all the candidates to participate in the CBT exam. The Gujarat School Education Board will declare Hall Ticket very soon on its official website at gujarat-education.gov.in/seb
Gujarat TET Call Letter 2022 Download
The Gujarat School Education Board of Gujarat every year used to take Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), so that all those candidates can apply their names for the selection of primary/ secondary school teachers in various schools across the state. The responsibility to organize the examination session for selection purposes has been done by the authority members all the time according to scheduled time. For this year the examination of UPTET has been scheduled to be held on On late 2022 or Early 2023
Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 Hall Ticket
The Gujarat School Education Board has been taking Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Examination since 2011 in the state of Gujarat for recruitment of primary and secondary teachers. The candidates, who qualify the GU TET Exam, will be given a Teacher’s post in government schools of Gujarat.
Every year lots of candidates appear in the Gujarat TET Examination.Jitu Vaghani, Gujarat’s State Education Minister announced a official notice for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (Gujarat TET) 2022 on its official website at gujarat-education.gov.in/seb The Gujarat Board invited eligible candidates for Gujarat TET 2022 Exam.
A large 3.5 lakh of candidates have applied online for the test. The Gujarat Board will take the Gujarat TET 2022 Exam on a Scheduled date.
|Name of the Exam||Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Department||The Board of Secondary Education of Gujarat|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||150 Minutes|
|Notification Release Date||October 2022|
|Application Form||21st October to 05th December 2022|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Official Website||www.gujarat-education.gov.in or www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
Gujarat TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are encouraged to look at the eligibility criteria prior to filling the Gujarat TET test application form.
For Primary Teachers level (1st to 5th):
- Senior Secondary or its equivalent with a minimum of 45% percent marks is necessary.
- Applicants who were in their final year of a Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/two-year Diploma in Elementary Education/two-year Diploma in Education in Special Education were also eligible.
- Applicants with a BA/B.Sc./ with a minimum of 50% percent marks and B.Ed qualifications were also acceptable to apply.
Upper Primary Teachers level (6th to 8th):
- For Paper II 2022, candidates must have a B.Sc./B.A. or be in their final two years of a B.A./D.Ed./B.Sc. with minimum 45% percent marks or be passed/appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50% percent marks and passed or be on in a four-year BA/B.Sc.Ed. OR
- A. (Ed.) / final four-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / B.Ed B.Sc (Ed.), (Special Education) with a at least of 50% percent in B.SC or B.A were eligible for GTET.
Age Limit & Relaxation
The applicant’s age should be between 18 and 38 years old. Age relaxation will be applied in accordance with candidate Category.
Gujarat TET 2022 Registration Fee
How to Fill Gujarat TET Application Form 2022 Step by Step?
- Go on ojas.gujarat.gov.in the official website.
- On the official homepage, tap on the “new registration” notification.
- Fill out the registration form with all of the required information.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Remember the registration ID and password made by the system.
- Log in to the Gujarat TET official website using your login ID and password.
- Then, in the application form, fill in all of the required information.
- Candidates have to upload scanned images of their signature and a passport-sized photo after putting out the necessary information.
- Revise the application form and make any necessary changes if needed.
- Finally, in order to submit an application form, candidates should pay the application fee.
- Save your application or take a print out form for future reference.
Check More About : Gujarat TET 1 & 2 Online Application 2022